Tuesday, April 21, 2009

To Scrap or Not to Scrap: That is the Question.

I love pretty things. I know most girls love pretty things, but I love to have pretty things just because they are pretty. If the object is completely useless but pretty, I still want it. I have a closet full of pretty shoes that I never wear. I have a guest bedroom full of pretty yarn that I never use to crochet. And now, I have a kitchen table full of pretty paper that I have every intention of using...for now. I know myself well enough to know that this may not last, but I can't help myself! I have to try it. I have fought the urge to buy pretty paper for several weeks, but this week Hobby Lobby has all their packs of scrapbook paper, stickers, and punches on sale 1/2 price. It was the straw that broke my back - or wallet, whatever! Look out scrapbooking, here I come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment