Saturday, April 4, 2009

Uniquely Kayla

The first post has been the one to stop me from blogging for many months. I never can think of what to say for the first time. I have ideas for other posts, but not the first. It feels so important, but really isn't. So here are some basic facts about me:

- My name is Kayla and I am a 25 year old married lady.
- I was named after a soap opera character in the early '80s.
- Thus far in my life, I have not met or heard of an older Kayla than me. Please don't prove me wrong. Let me relish in this small delusion for as long as possible. ;)
- I have been married to my wonderful man for almost 6 years now!
- I work for a large corporation that sent me to India about 2.5 years ago. It was one of the most unforgettable things that has ever happened to me. I'm sure I will share more of that experience throughout this blogging adventure.
- I go through stages in my interests, so this blog may be sporadic. There you have been warned! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment