Monday, May 2, 2011

And two years later...A Card A Day in the Month of May

So, I don't know about y'all, but for me, it is super easy to fall out of the habit of something and then never get back to it. This blog is case in point. Since I was last here, I decided that I am not a scrapbooker, but enjoy making cards. I just saw that The Angel Company (TAC) has started "A Card a Day in the Month of May" and I have decided to try to play along. I accidentally found TAC while randomly searching the internet for card making ideas.

My next post will be my first card for May 1st. Please keep in mind that I am currently working third shift on a project for work, so I may post 2 days worth of cards at once...heck, somedays I may even make them at once because (cheat alert) my day extends through 2 days (before and after work are 2 different days)!

Hopefully posting everyday in May will get me back in the habit of blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment