Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Card a Day in the Month of May - May 3rd

Here is my card for the third day of "A Card a Day in the Month of May." So I finally was able to make a card based on the actual sketch for the week.  I almost ruined the flower image for this card by trying to add flock to the center of the it.  For some reason, my Zig glue pen started to dry as soon as I put it on the paper so I had to add Glossy Accents to get the flock to stick. It turned out pretty cool because the center of the flower is raised now.



PS
I made this card yesterday (May 3rd) morning, but didn't get it posted until this morning, because Bite Club came out and I HAD to read it yesterday afternoon.  It was so good!  I love the Morganville Vampires series and completely think they should make it into a TV show - not a movie.  Anyway, I <3 Shane!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think your card is great. It is bold and bright and would take me a bit out of my comfort zone, but I like it anyway. Stretching is good and I don't do enough of it. Thanks for the inspiration Kayla.

    Hugs, Marcia

    ReplyDelete