Saturday, May 4, 2013

Happy Hi!

So I haven't posted in a long time and I know this blog is very random.  I always have grand intentions to post, but have a hard time following through.  Today, the i {heart} card sketches Sketch No. 16 challenge has inspired me to post again...hopefully weekly! LOL!

Here is the sketch:


And here is my card:


You can't tell from the picture, but the butterfly is sparkly!  Sparkly butterfly makes this card 10 times better!  Hope you enjoyed the card. =)



I would also like to enter the Bugaboo Stamps May Anything Goes challenge from their blog Catch the Bug.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, fabulous stamping! Love the colours! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on being the winner over at I heart sketches, Kayla! Wow! It is always exciting to win a prize, and your card is so adorable!
    hugs,
    de
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Donna! Your comment is what informed me that I had won.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Anything Goes Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Be sure to visit The Bug Blog today for the “3 Strikes & You’re Out Challenge!”
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete