Thursday, August 29, 2013

Happy Thoughts


I love bright, beautiful colors!  The Polkadoodles Challenge #34 - All Things Bright and Beautiful challenge is perfect.  This card features a cute little girl from the Hero Arts 'Sweet Wonderful You' clear stamp set, and I LOVE her!  Now, I would tell you who the sentiment stamp is by, but I simply CANNOT find it.  I have no idea where it got to.  Me thinks I need to clean my craft room!  You can't see it very well in the photo, but the blue paper is embossed with the Cuttlebug D'vine Swirl embossing folder.

3 comments:

  1. Definitely bright & definitely beautiful! Thanks for joining in with us at polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bright card!! This is very bright! Fab easel card! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely bright card! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles. Kim x

    ReplyDelete