Saturday, August 17, 2013

Psst...Happy Birthday Birdie


The image on this card is a Doodle Pantry digi stamp named Peacock Birdie, so I am entering this card in the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 37.  I absolutely fell in love with this image when I saw it and HAD to have it.  I love so many of the Doodle Pantry images!  They have a Freebies section, if you want to join up with this challenge for a free stamp set.

This layout was inspired by the Delightful Inspiration I {Heart} Sketches NO. 30 challenge.  I am really enjoying participating in the The I {Heart} Sketches challenges.  It helps me incorporate more layers and embellishments to my cards, as I tend to go very simple when left to my own devices.  These challenges keep me moving forward in my card making skills!

 

I would also like to enter this card in:


5 comments:

  1. Love how you have displayed the "Peacock Birdie', your background/layout is fabulous and your colour choices are wonderful! Thanks for joining us at the DPDC#37

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the patterned paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card=) Thank you for playing with Little Blue Button Stamps! Good luck=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!so very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bright and sweet birthday card - love the peacock birdie too - thanks for joining us at DPDC this month.

    ReplyDelete