Saturday, August 10, 2013

The PURRfect Card



This card was inspired by the Delightful Inspiration {from the heart} August Free Stamp of the Month and I {Heart} Sketches NO. 29 challenges.  I made the sentiment myself, using a great font from Kimberly Geswein called Architect's Daughter.  I have many of her fonts, and best yet, they are FREE!

The August Free Stamp of the Month is called Cat's Out of the Bag and is so super cute!

The I {Heart} Sketches NO. 29 sketch is one right up my alley.  My cards tend to be pretty simple, with only a background, image, sentiment, and one embellishment.  For some reason, that is just the way the cards come out, if I am not following a sketch.  The sketch this week was enough to push me out of my comfort zone, but not completely scare me away.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining us @ Delightful Inspiration {from the heart} with your sweet creation !

    ReplyDelete