Monday, September 30, 2013

Bobbing for Apples


This card was inspired by the From the Heart Stamps September Free Stamp of the Month and I {Heart} Sketches NO. 36 challenges. 

The September Free Stamp of the Month is called Bobbing for Apples.  I really meant to make this more Fall looking, but it came out brightly colored.  I didn't really have a choice - the colors do what they do sometimes.

This is probably the fastest card I have ever put together.  The I {Heart} Sketches NO. 36 sketch is straight forward and since I was running out of time today, I skipped having to think about a sentiment.  I love this sketch and will probably use it multiple times.

3 comments:

  1. nicely done, thanks for joining us at FTHS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayla, this is very pretty. Love the bright fun colors. Thanks for playing along at FTHS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at From The Heart Stamps! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete