Sunday, September 22, 2013

Merci Birdie



The image on this card is a Doodle Pantry digi stamp named Peacock Birdie, so I am entering this card in the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 38.  This is my second time using this digi because I love it so much!  Doodle Pantry has a Freebies section, if you want to join up with this challenge for a free stamp set.



This layout was inspired by the Delightful Inspiration I {Heart} Sketches NO. 34 challenge.  I am really enjoying participating in the The I {Heart} Sketches challenges.  It took me a few minutes to figure out how to add the circle aspect to the card, but I think I love the way it turned out!


I would also like to enter this card in the Challenges 4 Everybody Challenge #29 - Anything Goes.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love your take on the sketch and your marvellous colours. Thanks for joining us at the DPDC#38.
    Hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes...me too...love your take on the sketch and all the fab colors you used. Made me happy and smile. Thank you for joining us this month in the Doodle Pantry Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohh, the paper choices are AWESOME! Wonderful coloring too! Thanks for joining the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 38!

    ReplyDelete