Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Gertie Goosey

I am entering the Imagine That Progressive Challenge 13 - Gertie Goose.  I used the Tim Holtz Distress Markers to color the image.  I realized that while the colors matched the theme, I don't like these markers for coloring at all.  I feel like there is no control over the brush tip and the ink comes out at different flows.  They are ok for watercoloring stuff, but overall I don't love these.  Time to go back to my Copics!!  (I also wish I would have put the ribbon over to the left like a fourth of an inch!)




3 comments:

  1. Hi Kayla! While I've never used distress markers before, I thought you did a fabby job with this! I love your Fall stripes on the bg paper and ribbon completes it. Thank you so much for playing at Imagine That! this month *Ü* xKris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card love the backing paper.Thank you for joining us in our October challenge at Imagine that. Hugs Txx(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete