Monday, August 24, 2015

Good apple

I joined StampNation today, and decided to jump right in on one of the challenges.  The challenge was to use a tag.  My creation incorporated products from several companies and I am super pleased with the results!  I think this may be one of my most favoritest cards I have ever made!


I started with one of the the Simon Says Stamp Large Tags dies to make the shaker portion.  I cut the apple with the Paper Smooches die set Fruit People and the stem and leaf are from the matching stamp set Cute Fruit.  The sentiments are from the Lawn Fawn A Good Apple stamp set.  The background was made the Heidi Swapp chevron stencil and Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Festive Berries and Mowed Lawn), and cut with the largest of the Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangles.  I placed it all on a base of Simon Says Stamp Schoolhouse Red cardstock.

I hope you enjoyed the card!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this SO much! So happy you joined SN!!! I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kayla, I'm just catching-up with posts and I wanted to pop on over and say welcome to StampNation, thanks for participating and YES it is a super, supersonic card. I love the the treatment of the partial hidden tag as it centres the whole card.

    ReplyDelete