Wednesday, August 26, 2015

On a roll with Bubbles

I am on a roll with making cards.  Can you guess what I did today?  I joined another challenge over at StampNation, of course.  The challenge was Bubbles and I'm pretty sure I nailed that every which way you look at it.


I actually didn't plan to put this card on my blog, so I didn't keep track of everything I used on it.  The stamp is from a Stampendous set called Hoppy Moments.  I stamped it with MFT Hybrid Black Licorice Ink, and colored it with Kuretake Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens (no clue on what colors).The circle die cuts were made using the SSS Stitched Circles set.  And the background was dry embossed with the Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles embossing folder, and sponged with Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.  I hope you like the card today!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kayla, you certainly nailed this one and right on the head! I love, love, love your card. You are certainly having fun and i look forward to your next card, they are getting better and better! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete