Sunday, August 30, 2015

Sketchy Happy Birthday

Can anyone guess what I did today?  Well, if you guessed participated in a StampNation challenge, you would be riiiight.  Well, close enough to right anyway.  It isn't actually a challenge, but a Sketch play along.  I'm not going to share the sketch, since it is SN, but you are welcome to join us!


This card uses the other background I made recently with the Spice Market stamp from Hero Arts and Tim Holtz Distress Ink minis.  I used a few Simon Says Stamp stitched circles and the SSS Happy and Smile stamp set from one of the recent card kits.  The strip of ink under the birthday stamping is SSS Maliblue.  I thought it was pretty darn close to the TH Peacock Feathers in the background.

Hope you liked the card today!

No comments:

Post a Comment