Sunday, August 30, 2015

Sunny Flower Scene

Are you tired of hearing about StampNation yet?  I hope not because I am so inspired by all the challenges, videos, and people there.  I feel like I have found a crafty home.  The craft world is so completely overwhelming that my creativity was stifled.  I was a deer caught in the headlights, not knowing which way to turn.  Now I'm running wild and free in a field of inspiration.  So, on to the card for the day.


I don't recall ever creating a scene like this.  I used the largest Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangles die to cut the blue and green cardstock out, so that they would have matching stitch lines.  Then used the LF Stitched Hillside Border dies to create the hills. (Tip: verify where you want the stitches before running through the die cut machine.)  All inks are SSS (Sunshine, Duckling, and Hollyhock).  The flowers were stamped and cut from the SSS Floral Bookmarking stamp set with matching dies.  The sun is from the SSS My Sunshine stamp set and cut with the matching die.  And lastly the clouds.  Oh my, how I love these clouds!  They are Memory Box Stitched Clouds, and I found them at an Expo recently.  In love!  Put it all together and what do you get?  Well, a Sunny Flower Scene, of course!

I hope you like the card today, and consider joining us over at StampNation!



1 comment:

  1. This is such a cheerful card Kayla! Great happy scene!

    ReplyDelete