Sunday, April 3, 2016

Springtime Balloons

It is starting to feel like spring in upstate South Carolina.  The sun is shining.  The wind is blowing.  And I am making cards.  I combined the 3, and created this hot air balloon card.



I was recently at my local craft store, Scrapbook Creations, with a friend (Hi Amanda!), and she picked up this Elizabeth Craft Designs Hot Air Balloon die set.  As happens when shopping with a friend, I was soon convinced that I, not just wanted it, but NEEDED it too.  I sat down with it at my crafting station and proceeded to whip this really simple, but very spring-y card out.  I will say that these Memory Box Stitched Clouds dies are perfection, and really help with the spring feel of this card.

I'm entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:  Anything Goes.

I've been thinking for a while about how to close blog posts out, and decided that I will close them the same way my grandfather would say goodbye.  It's simple, to the point, and I mean it wholeheartedly.

Have a good day.
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment