Monday, May 16, 2016

Bright, Bright, Sunshiny Day

As I've told you earlier this year, I tend to gravitate to pink when buying clothes, or painting walls, or making cards...pretty much anything really.  If it can be pink, it is.  But in an effort to use more colors of the rainbow (because they are awesome too), I chose yellow for this card over the weekend.  I started the card by stenciling Distress Inks (Wild Honey, Mustard Seed, and Squeezed Lemonade) onto a stencil I created from the Papertrey Ink Mighty Bloom die.  From there I decided to add the Simon Says Stamp Small Hello die, but with only using yellow and white, the details got lost.  Then I changed it to black, and POW!  What a statement!


Other items used:
Random Yellow cardstock (unsure of brand)

Have a good day.
Kayla



2 comments: