Sunday, May 29, 2016

CYCI#122 - Stinkin' Cute

I am participating in the Can You Case It (CYCI) challenge for this week, which a sketch challenge.  You can see the sketch right here, if you want to participate.


I recently bought this Simon Says Stamp (SSS) Gingham background stamp, and feel in love!  I mean, come on!  This stamp is perfection!  I want to stamp it in every single ink color that I have, but alas, that would take a few days.  I just love the versatility of being able to create my own gingham paper in any color I need.


 I had the SSS Stinkin' Cute stamp set on my desk, and thought it would fit perfectly in the challenge.  I colored it up with some Copic markers, and finished the card with some Doodlebug glitter enamel dots and twine.

Have a good day.
Kayla

16 comments:

  1. The cozy background is perfectly suited for that little stinker! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredibly cute and adorable card! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combination! Your card really is Stinkin Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kayla, this card is totally adorable! Love the stamped gingham background. Thanks for playing with us at CYCI! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGee! Kayla your card is stickin' cute! I love the color combination too..and that skunk is adorb! Thanks for playing with us at CYCI ~ Wynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just so Stinkin' cute!!! Love it!! Super great card, Kayla!! Thanks for joining us at CYCI! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My! Kayla, this is so stinkin' cute!!! I just love the skunk and patterns on this card along with your coloring. Love the added angle. Thanks for playing along with CYCI! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete