Monday, May 23, 2016

I Ship It!

Over the weekend, I went to my local scrap store, Scrapbook Creations, and played with my favorite toys.  Paper, ink, and dies, of course!  I went with an old friend, met new friends, and had a fun day full of laughter and creativity.  I think Scrapbook Creations day is my favorite day of the month.

I know it's a little early, but the sea was calling me.  Well, calling me to make cards anyway.  The card for today is a late birthday card, and I know me well enough to know I'll need it this summer.  The cute SSS sailboat is rocking right along in those choppy waves from MFT.  Sidenote:  I would be SOOOO very seasick if I were on that boat!  And no outdoor scene would be complete without some Memory Box Stitched Clouds.  Add a little Copic coloring, some Bazzil cardstocks, and white embossing powder and you have yourself a card.



I hope you liked the card today, and it makes the sea call you too.

Have a good day.
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment