Monday, May 9, 2016

Mother's Day Chrysanthemums

I don't know about you, but Mother's Day snuck up on me this year.  I have been working on a new account at work over the last month or so, and that has been taking all of my time and energy.  My crafty mojo took a break, so I needed a super easy mode Mother's Day card that still had an impact.  I tried stamping with a new layered flower stamp set, but it just wouldn't work,  I literally tried for hours, and just got more and more frustrated, so I fell back on the good old standby - a Distress Ink watercolor background.  I then cut out the Memory Box Chrysanthemum Bouquet die with my favorite black cardstock (Simon Says Stamp, by the way) and placed it overtop.  Boy howdy, that is a big die, but it is stunning!


 I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day with your loved ones!

Have a good day.
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment