Monday, May 30, 2016

Only Fish

My 13th wedding anniversary was in the last few days, and I wanted to make a card for my husband.  Since this is the first anniversary card that I have created for him, I wanted to let him know that he is the only fish in the sea for me.  Cheesy?  Yeah, probably, but look how cute!



I started by using several Tim Holtz Distress Ink minis to make the ocean background.  In order from the top to the bottom, I used Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean, Faded Jeans, Chipped Sapphire, Dusty Concord, and Black Soot.  I adore how this came out, and even more so with a few water flicks!

I was super inspired by the new Avery Elle That Bites stamp set, and it started me down the journey for this card.  The deep sea fish are so much fun, and I can't wait to make other cards with them.

Other products used:
Recollections Fun Fish (retired)
Darcie's Blow Bubbles stamp set

Have a good day.
Kayla

2 comments: