Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Birthday Surprise

You know how, as a child, you would look forward to your birthday all year, and when it finally came, it was all you imagined it would be.  You would receive gifts, and have cake, and all your relatives would gather to celebrate the mile marker that is another birthday in your life.  Then as you grow older, the party dies down.  You still receive gifts, maybe have a little cake, and sometimes go out to dinner for your birthday, but it doesn't hold quite the same magic as before.

Well, not for me, not this year!  Today is my birthday, and not only have a turned a year older, I have a surprise to announce.  By coincidence (or fate, if you will), I am being announced today, of all days, as a new Design Team member for the Can You Case It Challenge!

I am so looking forward to working with this group of very talented crafters, and I hope that I can inspire others to create!  I hope to see you play along with the challenges over the next few months! And I hope that your birthday will be as exciting as this one is for me.

Have a good day.
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment