Sunday, June 12, 2016

Guest Designer for CYCI #124

For the first time ever, today I am a Guest Designer!  EEK!!  The wonderful ladies over at the Can You Case It blog have asked me to create a card for the challenge this week, which is a Watercolor Sketch Challenge.  I'm so excited to play along.


I started by stamping the flowers with the Lawn Fawn Flutter By stamp set with Versafine ink, and clear heat embossing it.  I then used my Gansai Tambi watercolors to paint in the flowers and leaves.  The sentiment is from the MFT Birthday Sentiments stamp set, and fits quite nicely.  I finished off the card with some Simon Says Stamp Moonshine sequins.


I hope to see you come play along with the Can You Case It challenge, and as always,

Have a good day.

Kayla


6 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card Kayla! Thanks for being our guest designer at CYCI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design Kayla! Thanks again for being our special guest designer for this challenge! CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your fabulous color combo, Kayla! Looks like you had fun as a guest designer this week!

    ReplyDelete