Sunday, June 26, 2016

Life's a Beach - CYCI #126


The challenge for my first week as a Design Team member at Can You Case It is to use dies on your card. I started my card making addiction with a Cricut, so I eschewed die cutting for a long time. But I also never used the Cricut! Then I bought a better Cricut, and also never used it. Then I finally decided to buy some dies and use my Cuttlebug for the purpose it was intended. It took me a little while to get over busting up the perfect, plastic plates, but once I did, I never looked back. It didn't take me long to want a Big Shot, and now I love die cutting a whole lot.

I have been on an ocean kick lately, so this beach card practically made itself...well, if you don't count all the cranking I had to do to the Big Shot. I found this amazing sand looking paper at my local scrapbook store, and HAD to use it to make a sand castle! I hope to see you play along with the challenge this week.


Products used:
Impression Obsession Die182-K (Mini Beach Fun)
Impression Obsession Die078-F (Sea Birds)
Impression Obsession Die190-C (Beach Chair and Flip Flops)
Memory Box Stitched Clouds
Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangles
My Favorite Things Fishtail Flags
My Favorite Things Stitched Basic Edges
Art Impressions SC0653 (Beach Babes)

Have a good day.
Kayla

12 comments: