Sunday, July 31, 2016

Bee-utiful Day - CYCI #131


While I was at my local scrapbook store recently, they put out some new Elizabeth Craft Designs products.  I saw the bee themed items and snatched them right up!  Then when I saw the Color Challenge for this week at Can You Case It, I had to use them immediately.  I used the Beehive and the Bee dies, along with the Bee Sentiments stamp set from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  To tie in the gray color from the challenge and to give the background a little interest, I used the Taylored Expressions Honeycomb embossing folder.  I finished the card off with some enamel dots made with the Nuvo Silver Lining Crystal Drops.


I hope to see you come play along with us this week at Can You Case It!  You can use bees or whatever else your creativity comes up with!

Have a good day.
Kayla

24 comments:

  1. Good thing you snatched up those Bees really quickly..... They are SOOOO cute! Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kayla, Your card is so cute. The bees are adorable, I love the vellum wings. Char

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Char! I got really excited when I thought of using vellum for the wings.

      Delete
  3. Kayla! I love your gorgeous and bright bees and beehive! Such an eye-catching beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kayla, your card is just toooo cute! Love those bees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bees are just sooo cute :)
    Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Un-Bee-lievable! I love how flippin' cute your design is! :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I see what you did there! Thanks, Eva!

      Delete
  7. I adore that embossed background THE most, but this is all-around awesome, Kayla! ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amber! Taylored Expressions makes really great embossing folders.

      Delete
  8. Kayla...love those bumble bees!Great card! ~ Wynne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Minds think alike Kayla! Love the detail on the bees.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kayla your card is so sweet! I love the bees and beehive!

    ReplyDelete