Sunday, August 7, 2016

Mirror Thanks - CYCI #132


It's Sunday, so time for another Can You Case It challenge, and this week, we have a great sketch challenge! I flipped through my dies and found the SSS Thanks Card die (retired) that matches the sketch so well. I cut it out of Bazzill mirror cardstock in turquoise, and backed it with a piece of silver glitter paper. The die cut was smaller than an A2 sized card, so I placed it on a piece of turquoise cardstock that I embossed with one of the WRMK Next Level Woven Embossing Folders. I finished off the card with a few die cuts of the MFT Fishtail Flags, and some baker's twine from my stash.  I couldn't resist making this card with colors from a past CYCI color challenge.  This blue, turquoise, and lime green combo is still perfection for me!


I hope that you will come play along with this fun sketch challenge at CYCI!

Have a good day.
Kayla

20 comments:

  1. Love your card! Beautiful colors. Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS perfection! Love your colors and that die! :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Eva! I've never been good at CAS, so yay!

      Delete
  3. Wow! Love the faded blue on the "thanks" part. Gorgeous card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a totally cool die! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kayla, WOW!!! I LOVE this card! It's definitely my favorite on the team this week. Beautiful work as always! --Elizabeth Jeanne (Happy Stamper)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh WOW, Elizabeth! Your comment made my day. Thank you!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful card Kayla. I love the colors and the textured background. Char

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kayla, simply gorgeous...love the coloring and that background ~ Wynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kayla I love the look of the sentiment on one side and the darker color on the right. Great job! -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. KAYLAAAAA!!!!!! The way you did the sentiment on the side...perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete