Sunday, September 25, 2016

Monster Boo - CYCI #139

In a continuation of my Halloween series, I have a BOO-tiful card for you today. The challenge at Can You Case It this week is a 'Rainbow of Color' and the theme was picked by yours truly! In that honor, I really wanted to go rainbow-rific, and I think this card does just that!


I have had Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens (boy, what a mouthful!) for many months now and just never was pleased with how they colored. But then I saw that Strathmore Bristol paper is the key. I picked a pack up to try, and it makes a world of difference! I love how smoothly the Zigs blend on this paper. If you are having any issues with your Zigs not living up to the hype, please try the Bristol paper before you give up! I did some basic 2 color blending for these super cute rainbow monsters from the Lawn Fawn Monster Mash stamp set.  I framed the focal piece with some cardstock, glitter paper, and patterned paper from my LSS, and finished the card off with a rainbow of sequins.


I hope you will come play on the rainbow with us this week at CYCI!

Have a good day.
Kayla

4 comments:

  1. Such a bright and cheerful card, Kayla! Adorable monsters! ~ Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a fun and colorful card. Love all the colorful cute little monsters! Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. The design of this card is wonderful! Those little monsters are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kayla, I love the little monsters you chose for your card. Great card. Kim

    ReplyDelete