Sunday, November 6, 2016

Leafy Thanks - CYCI #140


If you haven't heard, Can You Case It is back!!  I'm so excited to once again be part of the team and do these challenges.  It is going to be an exciting time!  For my card on this challenge, I used the Carta Bella Crisp Autumn stencil with some white pigment ink and then the Tim Holtz Distress inks were stenciled just slightly off center from the white.  I then made the focal point with the stamp and die set from the Hero Arts September My Monthly Hero Kit (which is sold out).  Hero Arts has their next My Monthly Hero Kit going on sale tomorrow (11/7/2016), if you want to get in on that action.


Please note that you now have 2 weeks to participate in the CYCI challenges, and I hope to see you play along with us!

Have a good day.
Kayla

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE fall cards and yours is no exception! Just gorgeous and I love how bright and colorful the orange panel is. It really pops! - Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Kayla. Great fall card!! Char

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO happy you are back with us - and this project is wonderful and warm!! I love it! Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Kayla! I love the off set leaves on the background you created! ~ Crystal

    ReplyDelete